How much commission does TT RideShare take?
- TT RideShare takes 20% commission from each transaction
How do I know how much commission I owe?
- Open the hamburger menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select Wallet
- “Current Balance” states commission owed. If this number is in the positive, then you do not owe
What is the maximum commission that can be owed to TT RideShare?
- The maximum commission that can be owed to TT RideShare is $500. If you happen to cross this, requests for rides will no longer be sent to you account until a payment is made
How long before I make a payment?
- Ideally, a payment can be made at anytime, but in the even a payment is not made, you will have three business days after the week to make a payment. Example as follows:
- The week runs from Sunday – Saturday
- For the week Sunday September 9th – Saturday September 15th, you earn $100; you will now be owing $20 in commissions
- You will have until Wednesday September 19th to pay what you are owing in it’s entirety
What happens if I don’t pay within three business days?
- Failure to pay will result in your account being deactivated until a payment Is made